We start with a conversation about your team's current context, and scope the smallest-effective project for the challenge at hand. Engagements tend to unfold along the following lines—
Strategic project work within cross-functional teams:
- "Player-coach" projects to advance the team, model new ways of working
- Planning and execution of research spikes for strategic initiatives
- Internal discovery for product process & organizational culture
Training and coaching through workshops or focused teaching engagements:
- 1:1 coaching and mentorship for individual researchers
- Private talks on research strategy and product development
- Custom workshops for product teams or research functions
Send a note to dave at davesresearch to discuss projects for H1 2023.
* I'm not always the right one to take on your project. If that's the case, we'll discuss the best approach, and I will introduce you to a researcher or strategist in my network who can help.